Looking to share your indie game, or thoughts on them, with the world? Our community corner is the place to make it happen! Whether you’re a game developer, PR hack, or aspiring writer that words good we’d love to share your content with the world. Submissions can be developer diaries, news, a press release, Kickstarter announcements, editorials, reviews; the list goes on. While your contributions aren’t paid, it’s a great opportunity to gain experience that could lead to paid contributions in the future.
A few things you should keep in mind before jumping in.
- Adult games are ok to cover, but keep the screenshots PG13.
- No trolling or hate speach.
- Everything needs to be indie game related.
- Community content goes through light editing, so your typos are your own. If you’d like some guidance though we’re happy to help on Discord.
How’s it work? Easy!
- Email us expressing your interest in contributing and you’ll be sent a login.
- Review our Posting to Cliqist guide to help you with some of the technical aspects of publishing.
- Take a look at our Style Guide. It’s optional of course, but it could help with creating more compelling content.
- Join our Discord server to chat with the team and other contributors.
- Start submitting content! Just make sure you mark it as ‘Pending’ so we know it’s ready for publishing.
Have any questions? Pop on Discord and we’ll be happy to help!