Are you a developer looking to get your project covered on Cliqist? Are you looking for some additional resources to help you with your crowdfunding campaign? You’ve come to the right place!
Coverage on Cliqist
Just fill out the form below, or send an email to [email protected] with information on your game and campaign.
- We only cover crowdfunded video games. However, we’ll be happy to cover your book, movie, or music project so long as it’s crowdfunded in some way and relates to games.
- If you’re planning on a crowdfunding campaign in the future then we’d love to hear from you.
- Site coverage is based on staff availability and how compelling your project is. Gender, race, political views, #GamerGate opinions, and Patreon donations have no impact on coverage.
- Developer articles, such as postmortems, are more than welcome. We will, of course, pay you our standard freelance rate of $0.01 a word.
- If you’re looking for data to help you play your campaign, just head to our Data Page for free info.
- We’re happy to provide you feedback on your campaign. We don’t provide consultation services, but we’ll send you a brief confidential write-up on what we see as the good and bad of your campaign.
- We occasionally post articles that are more developer focused, such as How to Deal With Game Press, Common Kickstarter Mistakes, and Kickstarter Guides. Those articles can be found under the For Developers tag.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]