Do you love Cliqist? Maybe you just like us a little? Looking for ways you can express your love? There’s a ton of possibilities.
- Twitter – If you’re on Twitter why not take a moment to follow us? Favoriting and Retweeting our Tweets is always appreciated, as is sharing our articles by clicking the tweet button in each article.
- Facebook – Follow us on Facebook, like and share our stories, and comment on them. If you want to go the extra mile you can also select “Get Notifications” under the “Liked” button on our Facebook page. This means that you’ll see more of our stories on your timeline.
- Discord – Chat with the staff and other indie game fans on our Discord server.
- YouTube – We’ve got some great content on our YouTube channel, why don’t you check it out?
- Be a Contributor – Send us an article pitch and if we like the cut of your jib we might ask to publish it.
- Comment – One of the easiest ways to show is support is to read and comment on articles. Tell us your thoughts!
Back us on Patreon – Whether it’s thousands of dollars, or just a few bucks, your support via Patreon is much appreciated.
In addition to the ways listed above you can always link us on Reddit and share our stories with friends. Last, but certainly not least, a message telling us what we’re doing well (or poorly) is always appreciated!
Thanks for your support, regardless of what form it may come in.