Developer MrCiastku and Fat Dog Games have announced the release date for the upcoming horror title Apparition just in time for Halloween. Apparition is a first-person horror game where players play as a paranormal detective looking to find evidence of the paranormal. The game will launch on October 31st for $9.99 USD.
In Apparition, players will find themselves on the road looking for clues and evidence of supernatural nasties. Communicate with the undead using the Ouija board and then record evidence of the spirits with your camera and audio recorder.
Explore for supplies and evidence of the paranormal. The more evidence you gather the more points you will gain to unlock new equipment. Be wary, however, these restless spirits are dangerous and you have no defense against them if they find you.
Filled with tension and horror lurking around every corner, players must choose to risk staying longer to uncover more mysteries and gather more evidence or escape before what haunts the area makes sure you never leave.
Apparition is a first-person horror game where players explore a haunted forest to find evidence of the paranormal. Communicate with spirits and record the ghosts and ghouls that haunt the woods to earn points that will allow you to upgrade your gear. The longer you stay the more you risk as restless spirits lurk around every corner.
- Tense horror atmosphere.
- Uncover clues, evidence and speak to ghosts through the Ouija board.
- Record a variety of ghost, ghouls, demons, and other apparitions.
- Gain points by capturing evidence of the paranormal, but you’ll have to escape to keep them.
- Upgrade your equipment and gear to explore further and uncover more mysteries.
- Explore the environment to find resources and craft supplies.